Re: Callifornia

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by LA Eye on May 14, 2004 at 01:50:51:

In Reply to: Callifornia posted by Paul on May 11, 2004 at 04:35:35:

Desert Shadows in Palm Springs is a good choice. If this is a vacation I'd suggest only making reservations there for two or three nights. That way if you get the urge to go somwhere else it will be easy. Desert Shadows is nice, but depending on the other guests, it might get old after a couple days.

San Francisco is not advisable because the weather is so unpredictable. The weather is hit and miss, you take your chances with your vacation time.

If this is a one week vacation hit Desert Shadows first, then during the weekdays head up to San Francisco.

Personally I'd stick with Palm Springs, Black's Beach near San Diego and some sightseeing in the Los Angeles area. If you are a couple or OK with spas there may be a few other options in the Inland Empire and east San Diego county area.

In my mind San Francisco only works if they are having a heat wave. Then you get on a plane a go that day. This is not practical for most people. Also here is a tip... San Francisco is generally warmest in September with an "indian summer" effect.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: