Re: Dolphin Spa Long Island

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Chris on May 12, 2004 at 18:08:20:

In Reply to: Re: Dolphin Spa Long Island posted by Tom on May 11, 2004 at 12:06:09:

I've been a few times, and it's mostly dead and mostly males -- though I've seen a few females there, and nice-looking ones, too. The thing is, the staff there try to make sure that the women don't see you. They usher you out of the path of females and usher females to and from rooms and areas so that they don't see guys. They will also make sure the steam room is clear (of guys - i.e. you) before letting women go in there. I was taking a shower there the other day and one of the staff made sure I got out of the line of sight of a woman that was there. In short, from my experience I would say that this place is not a good bet for seeing women and being seen by them. It is not impossible but you have to have really fortuitous timing and get pretty lucky. The best thing for you to do is to pay only $20 for just the steam room use if you feel like taking your chances. But don't expect much, unless the thought of the Korean women (who hardly speak English) who work there seeing you naked (and they're quite used to seeing it) interests you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: