Natural Viewer pics...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by P. Dust... on May 02, 2004 at 21:55:36:

I just launched the "un-cut" version of Natural Viewer's Vera Playa series, or at least 10 of the pics, anyway...

These are how they came in - 2,000 pixels wide or high (or even larger). If you are on dial-up, make yourself comfortable as some of the pics are 240kb.

We won't be able to do this with all of the images as the bandwidth to carry that is insane but a bit of a treat here - for everyone including myself and Cocco - was in order.

It is also a Sunday and I was only planning on doing email and making sure the place was still standing which is why you only see 10 of the 50 that NV mentioned he had already uploaded.

Enjoy the pics and we'll try to have the rest of them up for tomorrow.

And to Natural Viewer himself: great work!

PD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

> Natural Viewer pics...

Natural Viewer pics...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by P. Dust... on May 02, 2004 at 21:55:36:

I just launched the "un-cut" version of Natural Viewer's Vera Playa series, or at least 10 of the pics, anyway...

These are how they came in - 2,000 pixels wide or high (or even larger). If you are on dial-up, make yourself comfortable as some of the pics are 240kb.

We won't be able to do this with all of the images as the bandwidth to carry that is insane but a bit of a treat here - for everyone including myself and Cocco - was in order.

It is also a Sunday and I was only planning on doing email and making sure the place was still standing which is why you only see 10 of the 50 that NV mentioned he had already uploaded.

Enjoy the pics and we'll try to have the rest of them up for tomorrow.

And to Natural Viewer himself: great work!

PD

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup