Re: Natural Viewer

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Riverslug on May 01, 2004 at 14:30:39:

In Reply to: Natural Viewer posted by Natural Viewer on May 01, 2004 at 13:04:36:

: Thanks for the constructive comments. In response I have uploaded 50 pics that in some cases are copies of pics posed already, the difference is that these have not been cropped, this should go some way with the comments that some people have made that they would like to see more of the background and what the subjects are doing.

: This year I will endevour to get a more ballanced set of pics, i.e. nice subjects, but good background action.

: For those who mentioned my camera, I now use a Fuji S3 (12 megapixel)although the pics from 2003 were taken using the S2 (6.5 megapixel) I have a Nikon 24 - 85 mm lens and a Nikon 85 - 400 mm lens (with image stabiliser) most of the pics I post were taken from between 100 yards and 1000 yards.

Thanks, Natural Viewer - Not bad you can respond to a customer request without actually having to go back out to the beach! :) Anyway, I'll be interested to compare cropped vs non cropped versions. I do that with my own pics and sometimes opt for the cropped ones just for variety or to give a pic a feeling of intimacy.

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work - cropped, uncropped or whatever. Its all good to me!

Riverslug

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: