Re: juvenex

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Dr. So-Cal on March 30, 2004 at 00:44:51:

In Reply to: Re: juvenex posted by Chris on March 29, 2004 at 21:03:12:

well alrighty.... let the good Dr jump through this open window.
Well Chris, you are about to be enlightened and amused so prepare yourself.
But before we go any further lets first get a good look at your question as it was originally posted..
you say:
"Nathan, thanks for the info and the report, but please explain why you think it is better to go with a female than alone if you're a guy. What's your reason?"
Thanks,
Chris

well that seems simple a fukkin' nuff dont it? I think Corky the TV Trd could grasp this but since he is busy tonight... well lookie who steps up to the plate? uh................ me ya ass tard.
alrighty then.
So ya wanna know why its better to go with a female? well lemme count the ways using only single syllable words for right here.. right now...
its time to ease the seat back ( 2 van halen references in the space of 2 lines.. who's your mo-fo daddy?)
ok..back to the biz..

theres actually a couple good reasons my friend..
1st being.. if ya take a women with ya... just like camping, ya take out what ya brought in.. and in this case its a freshly showered bag of titties and ass baby.
and aint a woman once in awahile better than beating the fuck off?
Yehza.. thaz waz the Dr ordered.
and
reason 2 is...
see reason fukkin one again.
JEEEZIZ FUKKIN KEERRIST? WHAT THE HELLACIOUSLY TARD ASS KINDA' QUESTION WAS THAT ANYWAYS?
Thats like asking, whats better for me once a day and apple or a fresh squeezed dick in my ass?
DOES IT EVEN HAVE TO BE ASKED?
Not wanting to be too fukkin' remedial here Chris, but was the plug yanked on the on the gene pool you emerged from?

OK.. I am gonna stop here because the clock on the wall sayz timez a fukkin' flyin... so rock on and have a great day.
see ya next week.
Dont forget to stop by the cafeteria and get pour yourself a big fukkin' cup of Pullz Yer Head Outcher Ass...
next confused patient pa-leeez
sincerely Dr. So-Cal

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: