Re: Santa Barbara

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rich on March 29, 2004 at 03:49:15:

In Reply to: Re: Santa Barbara posted by Brad (the original) on March 28, 2004 at 04:38:19:

I went to More Mesa Saturday and Sunday (today). Saturday there were two nude couples, three topless girls and two dozen single guys. There was lots of gawking and cruising by guys on guys. Today, Sunday, there were still lots of guys but many more couples and single girls too. There is no sign anywhere. Most nudists were west of the stairs toward Goleta UCSB end, although today some nude couples and singles were on the east side-downtown side. I recall More Mesa from 1980's photos and my 1990 visits and this beach is a different beach for sure. At one point More mesa was one of America's most popular (well attended) nude beaches, up there with Black's and pre-1975 Longnook Beach in Truro. Too bad. Is the Gaviota mentioned San Onofre in the local SB guidebooks? They say that is clothing-optional.

: As there are now two "Brads" posting on here, I thought I'd try and differentiate us.

: I rode by Summerland the other day and saw two cop cars perched on the precipice above the beach (next to Jeff's house). I believe that for both Rincon and Summerland, the days of fearless nudity are gone. More Mesa still is a great place, but I believe the babes are elsewhere.

:
: : What is the current situation with Santa Barbara nude beaches??? Is the hassle about More Mesa over or is it still no go? I met one girl who said something about a "truce" and nudity was OK at a certain part of the beach. What about Bates Beach? Thanks.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: