Straight male exhibitionist going to Folsom St. Fair

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Charlie on March 28, 2004 at 15:42:54:

The Folsom Street Fair interests me. There arenít too many places where a man can walk down a packed city street naked. Iíd be in Fantasy Land doing that.
Iím hoping to make it there this year. Iíll walk around totally naked for a while then Iíd like to wear a costume that will attract attention in a crowd of attention whores. I want lots of people taking pictures of me with clothed and unclothed women. Right now Iím thinking of body paint.
Iíve worn very risquť costumes in public before at Mardi Gras and in Greenwich Village on Halloween but Iíve never been to an event where I could just walk around naked. Iím straight but Iíll be comfortable with the gay throng around me. In the village I went bar hopping wearing nothing but leather harnesses with a mesh g-string. I bought the stuff in a gay menís store. They told me Iíd fit into the Halloween crowd. It turned out I had one of the more revealing costumes I saw on the street but I didnít get any hassles.
Some questions for people familiar with the Folsom Street fair:
1.When should I arrive and depart? Iíve read that the street fair is the end of a weeklong event. I was considering arriving Thursday and leaving Monday.
2.Where should I stay? Iíd prefer to be somewhere close to the event. If I can get to my room easily I may do more that one costume for the day. I can devise a brief cover-up if I only have to go a short distance.
3.Any suggestions are welcome.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup