Re: Santa Barbara

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by rich on March 27, 2004 at 05:13:39:

In Reply to: Re: Santa Barbara posted by LA Eye on March 26, 2004 at 16:49:52:

I'll go tomorow and let you all know!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

: I always thought the issue at More Mesa had to be not so much the beach activity, but people parking in that neighborhood and walking to the beach.

: Imagine a middle aged, wealthy, politically connected couple. The guy has a potbelly and the wife is past her prime. They haven't been really happy for years. Their sex life is basically DOA. But they have money, a great house, lots of important friends, and they know all the local political honchos.

: Every Saturday and Sunday morning during summer hoards of happy young people pile out of cars and head down to the beach. If the girls aren't in bikinis, they are in very minimal dress with tits swaying and ass cheeks showing. Some of the guys have their packages visible under their gym shorts. They are all happy and about to have a great afternoon on the beach.

: Our local older couple sees this from their living room window, or while they are putzing about the front yard.

: Their lives are basically over, and here are these sexy people parading about in front of them.

: You better believe this makes them feel bad, and they are pissed and argue as they work though their feelings. So of course the phone calls are made, and cocktail party conversations turn to this "outrage" happening in their neighborhood.

: At least that is my take on this...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: