Re: Hawksbill Beach Resort

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jim on March 24, 2004 at 17:28:55:

In Reply to: Re: Hawksbill Beach Resort posted by Wansford on March 24, 2004 at 14:58:16:

: : Hawksbill on Antigua is very well run. Most of the rooms are not airconditioned so thaty get very hot. the resort caters mostly to British couples and there are many newlyweds. The management is first rate and works very hard.
: : There is a small nude beach at the far corner of the resort so I didn't need my string bikini. However it was mostly deserted and I was the only woman who was au natural as I prefer tanning. At the other beaches very few go topless.
: : Antigua is a beautiful island and you take a car and drive around.
: : Greta

: I'm hoping I can stay nude all week....

A few years back we went on a nude cruise and booked a suite for 2 nights before the cruise and 2 nights after. We had a problem when we were leaving the resort on the first leg as they told us they could not take care of us for the second 2 nights. But they said they would put us up in another hotel just as nice at no extra cost. I had them credit my account and had them bill my American Express card "just incase" there was a problem when we got to the other hotel. Sure enough the replacement hotel was nowhere near the same type of resort and I had to have AExpress take 3 months to correct the problem. As far as the resort the rooms were nice but the food and drinks were just OK and very expensive. A grilled cheese sandwhich was $14, iced tea was $6 and a beer was $ 8.
The nude beach was overrun with goats and their droppings and as far as the beach users there was only one other couple there.
There are a lot nicer resorts than this one to spend your money at.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: