Re: Nudes a Poppin' Saturday Photo Shoot Event Report

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by pmast307 on July 22, 2008 at 16:38:55:

In Reply to: Nudes a Poppin' Saturday Photo Shoot Event Report posted by Artiztik on July 22, 2008 at 13:07:55:

: Nudes a Poppin' Saturday Photo Shoot Event Report by Artiztik.

: It was difficult to get any specific information about this event prior to buying advance tickets, but it was the first time admission to the public

: was offered by Ponderosa management, so it is understandable there were still last-minute details to be worked out. There were small signs

: posted at the entry gate confirming NO VIDEO was allowed, a very few attempted to shoot video anyway, at risk of being kicked out, but it did

: not seem to be uniformly enforced. I shot only stills and the opportunities were plentiful and excellent. The ladies were most cooperative giving

: a huge variety of interesting poses, and both models and photographers kept things friendly and fun. There were brief periods of scattered

: showers, the overcast skies made excellent soft lighting by reducing harsh shadows, and you digital geeks know color can be improved

: somewhat by a simple color saturation adjustment. Temperatures maxed around 82 F, and there were gentle breezes to cool things off. As

: long as you protected cameras from the occasional rain, This was an excellent photo opportunity, and a chance to work with many attractive

: and friendly nude models. Personally I would rate this as highly worth the $50 price of admission compared to other group photo shoots I have

: attended. MANY galleries to post here! Photo and Video DVDs will be available soon at www.artiztik.net/artbark.

: I am anxious to hear event repots from others who attended, please post your experiences here, and upload your galleries here for free membership access!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: