Re: Black's Beach pics this weekend

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by COCCO on February 12, 2008 at 06:48:30:

In Reply to: Black's Beach pics this weekend posted by SD Dude on February 12, 2008 at 02:06:59:

: Is there anyone that can take pics of my girl at Black's Beach this weekend in San Diego? Would be great if there is a good camera person that can get good shots and post them here. I can give more info on where we will be in email. This Saturday.

I advise against people meeting in this way. One has no way of knowing if the post is for real or is some kind of ruse. Sorry SD Dude, I know you are probably OK and genuine. Also, for your safety you do not know who will show up.

The other thing is that SD Dude did not post his email so he expects you to post your email, which means anyone can reply to you pretending to be SD dude. Also if you post your email here, spam robots will find your email and add it to lists.

SD Dude, I suggest you contact Nomad re his Photozella Project. It provides a controlled situation for people getting together to do photography. Nomad is doing some shooting in the LA area next week so I suggest you contact him and see if he is heading down your way at all. His email is on his site:

www.photozella.com

Anyone in California who would like to be in images for posting here should sign up for Photozella and see how you can get involved.

COCCO

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: