Re: VIDEO CONTEST. suggestion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by FujiMon on December 05, 2007 at 18:06:38:

In Reply to: VIDEO CONTEST. suggestion posted by VIDEO CONTEST. suggestion on December 02, 2007 at 19:46:07:

Well, being this was really the first such run contest here I'm sure the people at Cocco's figured out the good and the bad of how things were run. I tend to agree with you, things were a bit disorganized. But all in all it was a good idea.

Just my 2 cents on future contests. If the good people at Cocco's want to give away some small cash prizes, I would suggest a year round photo contest. Maybe a 50 picture entry from different events that take place around the country (and other countries, of course). So during Mardi Gras you could have a contest. Anyone wanting to enter a 50 pic Mardi Gras gallery would submit it for the members here to vote on. You could do this for the major events. Besides Mardi Gras....Fantasy Fest, Lake Havasu Spring Break, Exotic Erotic Ball, Nudes-a-Poppin', etc.

This would give photographers reason to get out there and shoot. Also give a wider range of people an opportunity to submit entries.

Just a suggestion. Just to see your gallery voted on by the membership is cool. Shows people appreciate your work.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: