Lighthouse beach people are the best

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by soulnemera on August 14, 2007 at 10:13:28:

I rarely post, but i again have to remark again on how nice the people are at Robert Moses. I mean it's almost SHOCKING to think that i am in New York. Everyday I get on the sweaty muggy subway to go to work and people(particularly WOMEN) are usually indifferent and cold. Even a hello is taken in offense.
GRANTED, I DO NOT BLAME ANY OF THEM! A beautiful woman in manhattan is like another law of physics. Like a black hole of attraction, oribiting bodies of bullcrap are drawn to them. And no one escapes the pull. When i go to this beach, (THE IRONY OF IT) women are friendly and sociable totally naked. Men are friendly and sociable totally naked. I don't wan't to describe my day, but I had the most wonderful PLATONIC time I think i have ever had with any body, and it was naked. Drank champagne, strolled, made a lot of new friends, awesome. I love the people out there and wish I could get a group together from here to go. This site feels like a dark closet sometimes. I don't know anyone here and wish i did, ESPECIALLY in the winter. There is nowhere to go.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup