Re: Sandy Hook report

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SnoDogg on April 25, 2007 at 19:42:08:

In Reply to: Re: Sandy Hook report posted by alias on April 25, 2007 at 18:18:40:

Actually I'm in Palm Beach County, so I list the "ghetto" areas as riviera beach, west palm (esp. downtown), Boynton beach, lake worth, lantana, etc. Wellington used to be nice but crime is up. Palm Beach Gardens/Jupiter is where everyone is trying to move to now. I've been to Kendall and it is very nice. However other areas I've stopped by such as hialeah (sic?) and little havana were not so nice. Like any other region, you have the good and bad, but our bad areas are a little worse than other regions'. I have not been to NY, only lived in FL and SoCal.

I go to Haulover every few months, but don't shoot - don't have the balls for the hidden camera stuff. Which is why I respect the people who do!

: an hour north, so that would make u in broward county. kewl. i am in the west kendall area, down south miamidade. and its no ghetto. trust me. nice area. to say most of south fla is ghetto, no way. there are plenty of good/nice sections. and the beaches are taken care of, they are clean and well kept. and south florida has alot of beachs, goes for many...many miles. not sure what part of south fla you mean when u say... "south florida is very ghetto" maybe its the type of area you used to, i was born and raised in brooklyn NY, so i can tell ya about ghettos.
: now then, when ya going next to haulover, and do you shoot all the time you go, or just sometimes?

: : I'm with DDD - I do love Haulover, but South Florida is very ghetto. I'm actually an hour north of Miami. The weather is second to none though (occasional hurricane notwithstanding).

: :
: : : Reading this report from sandy hook and a recent comment from Michigan makes me so grateful I live close to Haulover beach in Florida. Seriously, if you enjoy the naked life, how could you possibly live anywhere else? Sorry (not really) if I sound smug. But my gosh! I love it. Blue sea, blue sky and beautiful naked females year round.
: : : \

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: