Re: Questions about nude beaches

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Artiztik on April 20, 2007 at 23:40:40:

In Reply to: Questions about nude beaches posted by Dominic on April 20, 2007 at 23:04:30:

:1.) Is it really safe to leave your clothes unattended? What if someone steals them?
:2.) Is there a practical way to keep my keys with me without holding them in my hand? Where do I put my money?

Years ago I once dropped a wallet that fell from my clothing on a California beach, retraced my steps but never found it, had to prove my identity by phone to my bank, from their branch office, to get enough cash released to get myself home to Tucson, AZ. I spoke to a helpful police officer who said on ANY beach it is best to leave all money, ID, credit cards, etc. locked in your car trunk, and even hidden in the trunk, carry only a single car key to the beach on a secure chain/cord around your neck.(Not good if you are in heavy surf)

Regarding clothing left on the beach, wear only the minimum you need to return to parking area, and keep it shabby...you dont take $100 shoes to the beach. Wear stuff no one would want. But I have never had anyone bothering my stuff on any beach. It never hurts to get acquainted with someone nearby enough to ask them to keep an eye on your stuff if you are away, and do the same for them.

When I lived in Tucson I went to Blacks on Thanksgiving and Christmas and it was usually rainy/overcast in the morning, crowded and sunny by noon, so my guess is the season there is year round, just check forcasts.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: