Re: topless Brighton UK?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by helen on April 16, 2007 at 13:34:48:

In Reply to: topless Brighton UK? posted by Karsten on April 09, 2007 at 03:59:59:

The beach at Brighton extends for about two miles East from the town centre, that is turn left when you get to the pier, and about four miles West from the centre into Hove - turn right at the pier.

The nude section is just a small part of the beach at the far East end. The remainder is just like any other beach.

The number of people on the beach will vary greatly according to the weather, which is quite unpredictable. The earliest time for beach usage is late May and the latest is late September, but June, July and August are the usual months, when there is about a 50% chance of it being sufficiently warm and sunny.

Other than the effects of weather, there is no good or bad time for topless women, it just depends who is there on a given day, and could be quite different the next day. Sometimes there are lots of topless, sometimes just a few, and sometimes I am the only one. There is no distinction between weekdays and weekends.

This applies to virtually any beach in the UK. The concept of ‘where is a topless beach’ does not exist here - it’s simply any beach. I never wear a top on a beach in the UK or Europe. This is no big deal. Women just wear a top or they don’t, and no one really takes much notice.

I assume you have reasons for going to Brighton. But if you do not have a reason for being in Brighton itself, then the beach is not as good as many others. It is stony, with just a small amount of sand for a short time at low tide. Bournemouth, for example, is a similar size and length to Brighton, but with much sand and a more pleasant area, and there are many other better beaches in the country.

helen

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: