Re: Question for girls!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by jett on April 08, 2007 at 20:32:39:

In Reply to: Re: Question for girls! posted by Tereza on April 08, 2007 at 18:54:24:

: : My girlfriend recently told me that she would like to watch me having sex with another guy. I was wondering if many girls out there have the same fantasy?

: The answer is "YES", I do fantasize about my man being with another man and I've been fortunate enough to have had a few guys in my life who are
: confident enough in their masculinity to not be threatened by touching and being touched by another guy for the purpose of bringing me pleasure. While I don't think any of them would have done it for any other reason, they all have been richly rewarded for their performances by my ecstatic sexual high. Give me two good-looking straight guys who will follow my directions with each other and I'll make it worth their while. I once paid two masseurs to get naked and kiss. They laughed hysterically, but they did it, and I had the time of my life.

Thanks a lot Tereza. I still hesitate but i must admit that i'm more and more comfortable with the tought of doing it with a guy with my girlfriend participating.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: