Re: Can't find my favourite gallery

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by P. Dust on November 29, 2006 at 06:52:23:

In Reply to: Can't find my favourite gallery posted by Hayduk on November 28, 2006 at 21:11:11:

HI there,

It could be "Mika". Follow the link below to his galleries page and check them out.

: It's been a while, but I've come back for some more Coccozella! Oh how I missed the sweet wonder withing... However, I realized that I can't find my favourite gallery! I was hoping that tapping the ressources of the Hot Tub, maybe some benevolent and knowledgeable insight as to which gallery I am refering to... However, I only have some limited recollections...

: It was a fairly large gallery (It had many pages, possibly more than 5). It was a picture gallery that was on the beach (oh ya that's unique...) but there were many shots with an open-air shower on the beach, near a path up a hill that led away form the beach. I seem to recall that it might be in Brazil, or somewhere named Rio something. However, I could be totally wrong on that last detail... I know this is very little to work with, I'm just taking my chances that maybe someone will know what I'm talking about, or will have better luck with the search engine than I did. Thanks in advance,

: Hayduk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: