naked and luving it, and still not bi

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by naked and luving it on October 21, 2006 at 07:52:37:

In Reply to: Re: I aint Bi-curious. posted by Jet on October 21, 2006 at 04:55:17:

: : : Just wondering, how many men out there are bi-curious and how many ladys would enjoy seing their boyfriend with another man?

: : well for me, I aint BI and I aint curious. And I would have to ask gf if she would like to see me with another man, ill get back to you. Ill ask her tonight right before we start cooking.
: : Q for you, why do want to know, you writing a book or are in college and its for that?

: Just curious after having a conversation about that with my girlfriend!

oh? LOL, so she wants to see you screwing another guy or two? very interesting, and you perhaps are thinking of doing it! well whatever puts the zing into ya step i say, to each their own. i say whatever happens to consulting adults behind closed doors is their own damn business, there are a few that think it is their business also, and try to attack them in a few different ways, I for one hate those that do this. well hope your having fun..etc with whatever you decide to do....squirt squirt...lol and dont forget to get naked, when ya inside and when your outside.... :P
also, if you do decide to do it, or whatever. and do it out side like at the beach, take some pics and post em.... thank you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: