Re: Photozella Photo sizes

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Riverslug on October 15, 2006 at 11:46:00:

In Reply to: Photozella Photo sizes posted by Nomad on October 14, 2006 at 13:15:15:

: I am preparing most of these images 1200 pixels wide for horizonal shots and 850 wide for vertical compositions. Are these too big?

: I will be starting to add photos by others soon. There is such a variety of photographic approaches available.

: -Nomad

Love 'em big, love 'em small! Great galleries, especially the last couple. After you get them all up, they alone will be worth the admission price at Cocco's. They're just as I imagined they would be - fresh, spontaneous, fun....many, many thanks!

These types of photos are WAY too rare on the net. Russian photography sites have them if you know where to look. Otherwise, your best match are vintage naturist pics where the emphasis is on fun.
The Russians will also often include photographers in their pics. I've got some links....

I was at a nude beach about five years ago- about the only one there- when a group of nine college students (6 women, 3 guys) plus a photographer came bounding down. For the next half hour, they stripped and posed and frolicked in the water and did all sorts of things for the camera. I don't know what ever happened to the pics, but I'd pay a hefty ransom to get my hands on them now.

Anyway, suffice it to say you could not post too many pics from Photozella, or make them too big. I want more, more, MORE!!

Riverslug

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: