Re: Male nudity & Female Nudity

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by nebulous on October 06, 2006 at 10:26:31:

In Reply to: Male nudity & Female Nudity posted by LoveBigHairyMen on October 05, 2006 at 20:22:57:

We don't really crop out Males on purpose, it's more a result of how the picture is shot. I'll illustrate below (I really hope this translates).

Say you have a picture - represented by "[ ]"

and the action is in it as follows:

[--man------------------woman-woman-woman-woman---------man]

so, obviously the picture was taken with the women as the central point of interest. Right now with the site we have to keep the pics to a certain size, and when we crop, the resolution of the pic changes, so to keep things up to par we have to crop where the best material is (that's subjective, I know). Also, the male content that we are sent comes in at a 1/50 ratio it seems...

We want you guys and girls to send us shots, hopefully of men and women.. we don't discriminate here... our galleries are truly representative of what we're sent!

: I noticed some of you guys crop the pictures to avoid male nudity. Just as a reminder I would like to say that there is people out there who enjoy a
: female body, there are ALSO lots of us who enjoy the MALE one. Specially the natural, big and furry. Lets remember the Coccozella tagline "People having fun getting naked" Thanks a lot guys.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: