Re: Clothing optional co-ed baths/spas in US & Canada

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Anton Weber on October 05, 2006 at 12:52:21:

In Reply to: Clothing optional co-ed baths/spas in US & Canada posted by Voyd on September 27, 2006 at 04:45:36:

: I've been to a few of these...does anyone know of more?
: At all of these that I'm listing, men and women (normally more men than women) hang out chatting in hot tubs together, naked, not segregated by sex.
: These are NOT sex clubs, swinger's clubs, hotels, or even nudist resorts. Just mixed-sex bathhouses. No sexual conduct is permitted, but of course it's no crime to have a low-key gaze at the others. Generally you pay for an hour (around twenty bucks). Some have a dry sauna as well. I love these places, but they sure are rare. Any one know of more?

: Kiva Retreat House, Santa Cruz, CA (best of the best, good mixed crowd)
: Ten Thousand Waves, Sante Fe, NM (in a beautiful setting, nice mixed crowd)
: Uptown Village Health Center, Vancouver, WA (small, but last time I went, there were 3 women and only 1 man, me)
: El Dorado Hot Springs, Tonopah, AZ (in 3 visits I've never seen a woman there...but it's a neat and unlikely location, in the middle of nowhere)
: Inner City Hot Tubs, Portland OR (have not visited this one yet)

There's a few co-ed commercial hot springs in the West besides El Dorado which is way over-priced. Esalen, Harbin and Sierra in California and Orvis, Dakota, and Valley View in Colorado. There are also dozens of natural hot springs that are c-o.

Anton

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: