Re: East Coast/Gunnison/SH

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Riverslug on October 04, 2006 at 20:02:57:

In Reply to: East Coast/Gunnison/SH posted by satguy on October 02, 2006 at 09:03:43:

: Earlier this year there was a series of pics done at what most likely was sandy hook/gunnison.I THINK the guy was Sandy Hook photographer or something.
: I haven`t seen it in any encore section,it isnt in new galleries,and it doesnt come up on search.What happened to this gallery? (it did have some grainier/camphone style pics but some were excellent)

: ALso, where are the new East Cooast/USA/Haulover/Gunnison beach pics I`ve been expecting?.I think theres enough carnival/male (to touch on other comment left by other user) and enough world naked bike ride hogfest for a while.Get scanning! Whats the dlay? Whats the fascination w/dykefests?
: Lets get to good ole fashioned BEACH nudity!

Can't say as I agree. There is enough beach nudity on the net to fill a truck. I would like to encourage Cocco contributors to continue to seek out and report from lesser known events. I know, biker bashes don't qualify as "lesser known events". But bike rides do.

I have occasionally reported to the hot tub about public nudity not listed in the events section. And IMHO, Cocco's events section is one of this sites most valuable assets. I use it as a reference constantly to help me find fresh images on the net. So I guess what I'm saying is, without it and the pics to go with it, I would sadly have to give up my membership here. And as a contributor, I expect in the future to continue to submit pics from bike rides and other less familiar events. Don't get me wrong - I have thousands of beach pics. But to me its just kind of like "been there/done that".

Riverslug

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: