Re: recent postings-----Say What?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by zfan112 on October 02, 2006 at 23:12:17:

In Reply to: recent postings-----Say What? posted by noname on October 01, 2006 at 22:42:02:

: : I've noticed Cocco has recently posted a number of what appears to be homoerotic themed carnival photos ... please stop. This is disturbing. I am not homophobic, however, it was not my impression that when I signed up for this site that those of us who enjoy looking at the bodies of beautiful young women would be subjected to this.

: : Thank You.

: I am not quite sure how one can be disgusted and not be even slightly homophobic, but. Saying that, I would like to enlighten some here perhaps what was said before this person joined, there are females that also join and I am sure they enjoy seeing naked males bodies no matter the reason they are naked. I know it is true when I see a naked female the same goes for me, I have no reason to care why the female is naked, but the fact is she is naked and that I get to see that nakedness. I for one know that this is a more then one gender place. thank you cocco and staff, etc for all you have done to make this place for me and others that I am sure feel the same way.
: Again thank you!

Noname and all the others, while you certainly have the right to look at man's hairy buttocks and call it love, I have the right to differ and call it perverse. That of course, is my perogative.
I trust that Cocco publishes photos it believes it suscribers are interested in seeing and would not deliberately publish anything clearly objectionable in content. So perhaps my tastes are a bit more narrow than others; I don't doubt that at all. However, as a consumer and believer in this site I have a right to express my opinion and I fear this troubling trend in homoerotic photos will ultimately lead to the loss of suscribers less vocal than I. At minimum, it would be nice if Cocco flagged us when publishing photos that could only titillate the likes of Congressman Foley.

Thank you.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: