Re: recent postings

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hotfoot on October 02, 2006 at 18:40:26:

In Reply to: recent postings posted by zfan112 on October 01, 2006 at 21:31:49:

: I've noticed Cocco has recently posted a number of what appears to be homoerotic themed carnival photos ... please stop. This is disturbing. I am not homophobic, however, it was not my impression that when I signed up for this site that those of us who enjoy looking at the bodies of beautiful young women would be subjected to this.

: Thank You.

Actually, If you remember, you signed up for a site that deals with many different aspects of exhibitionism - not a site for pretty little girls. If you're just interested in female flesh, there are many other sites out there.

Now, the rest of us signed up for a site that deals with real people in real places. Some are hot little girls, some are not, some are - GASP - male! That's life, that's what we're looking at.

I always find it sad when someone decides what people should and should not post. Those of us who have posted try to bring good, topical pictures to share with this community. A few bad eggs like to tell the rest of us what to do - and that's the one thing that should be responded with "please stop".

- Hotfoot

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: