Re: Australia

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by tanallthetime on September 26, 2006 at 04:02:33:

In Reply to: Re: Australia posted by doctorsound on September 25, 2006 at 20:19:27:

Thanks!

: : Now that summer is coming soon in Australia, what is the best nude (not topless)beach there? Which beach is the most well-attended YET also the most gender balanced? Thanks.

: you can't beat queensland's alexandra beach, which is inside the NOOSA national park. it is reasonably gender balanced, much more than the beaches in victoria (southern state) and warm all year around. I believe it is the only nude recognised beach in queensland, however there are a number of resorts.

: it is north of brisbane by about a 2 hour drive. once you arrive at alexandra bay, the nude bathing area is to the right, although often you will find nudists walking the whole length of the bay (some 2km long). whilst I don't believe this is a legally nude beach, it is accepted and everyone respects everyone's privacy and freedom.

: sydney also has a plethora of nude beaches, one which I have visited which is very close to the city is called cobbler's beach. it has a better balance than alexandra bay, but is not as nice a beach.

: for more info, visit: www.freebeach.com.au

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: