FANTASY-FEST!!!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by TYPO perhaps on September 24, 2006 at 07:15:29:

In Reply to: Re: FANTASY-FEST???? anyone?? posted by Artiztik on September 24, 2006 at 01:41:54:

Yes this is true, there are some places where you can stay that they let you go topless, I for one have never seen any topless public beaches in the keywest area, but I could have missed them, as there is only one that I know of where the parking is right next to the beach. But, please post here any items that anyone knows to be happening at fantesy fest, I for now only plan to get there on the 27th which is that friday. I am including my email so as anyone can just email me the times and dates of any volleyball games that are planned, should be interesting shooting these, has anyone here ever seen the topless volleyball game some are talking about here being played in the keywest area? Do they have anyother times of the year?
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
: >>I've already heard of a few topless volleyball games that aren't on the official FF web site. A nude cruise too. Maybe as it gets closer, I'll post the dates and times, etc. <<
: Please post what you know here, or email me. I had not heard of the topless volley ball games, although it was fairly common to see topless sunbathers on several beaches in Key West any time of year. I do plan to be there from the 25th to the 29th of October. That "2006" Gallery has to be a misprint... see http://www.fantasyfest.net for the schedule.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: