Re: Gunnison yesterday

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by fff on September 19, 2006 at 22:56:01:

In Reply to: Re: Gunnison yesterday posted by eee on September 19, 2006 at 09:40:05:

very good point. i (an attractive female) can count on one hand the number of times i went to gunnison this summer. compared to last summer when i was there 2-3x per week. granted work was much busier this summer, but sometimes when i'd get to the hook i would think, do i feel like dealing with the gawkers and occasional inappropriate weirdo today, or would i rather just be alone on C or D beach.....it's a shame cuz there are some really nice people there, but certain ones ruin it for everyone. i highly doubt not ONE woman on the beach was attractive. not for nothing, but take a look at the guys sometimes. it goes both ways.
:)

: Herein lies the paradox. Through the act of observing you affect the subject. The more you observe, the less there will be to see. Nudism amoung young women is almost non-existent because it is now a well-known fact that many males go to beaches with the desire to observe naked women... a perfectly normal and healthy response, but it is also understandable that with that knowledge women don't particularily want to be there. Young women don't even develop the thought that going to a beach and being naked is remotely in the realm of possibility as something they might want to do. That's why they are not there.

: : the last few warm fall days can be awesome at this place. High potential for groups of local college and high school students for one thing. Throw in a few office workers playing hooky along with the usual crews and you got the makings for a great nude beach day. Yesterday was not one of those days. It started out promising, got to the packed lot at 1:30, sun was shining. Out of the maybe 2000 total on the beach, I doubt if there were 100 women, of which not a SINGLE one was both nude and attractive. I scoured every sq. foot of that place before going home in disgust. Come to think of it, this whole season was kind of crappy. No shortage of groups of women with 2-3/5 topless and none nude.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: