Biketober fest

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MEatBIKEFEST on September 16, 2006 at 08:21:07:

In Reply to: Re: Biketoober fest posted by bigT on September 15, 2006 at 21:45:28:

That is great, I created an email and you can contact me there, MEatBIKEFEST@yahoo.com the email itself is all lowercase but the meaning is of course MEatBIKEFEST. If by any chance you are not able to make it, others here as well may email me, I would really rather not go alone the first time to BIKEFEST, sounds like a good time for all but going to be alot of nasty bikers there as well, lol.
Also instead of doing alot of walking, part of my plan is to take a bicycle up there with me, so as when I am able to park my car, I would be able to get around a bit better and much faster, depending on how the parking is, please post here if anyone else knows more about the parking-etc. situation.

ME

: If they take and finish the current project I'm on up before october I will be down there and go. I think i'm the one you were talking about that said they were planning on attending. Yeah your welcome to meet up with me once I know I'm gonna be down in the area. I'll keep ya posted. I plan on going to the cabage patch and watching them wrestle in cole slaw. hell yeah

: : this is the one that is happening in the Daytona Fla. area correct? there was someone that posted a few posts back that they were planning on going, I was wondering if anyone was still figureing on going, this is a bit closer then other things that are going on around the country and perhaps if a few other were going maybe I would ride down the road and meet up with them and we could hang and photograph whatever, I dont think Ill try it alone, not the first time anyway. Alot can happened when ya got alot of drunk bikers, and its better to go with at least two. get alot more done and hopefully alot more video,etc.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: