Club Utopia

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nomad on October 17, 2004 at 22:18:10:

In Reply to: Grand Hunter Mardi Gras 2004 location? posted by Artiztik on October 17, 2004 at 15:23:03:

: On Sept. 30th an excellent gallery was posted by Grand Hunter of Mardi Gras 2004. I would love to know the location and details about the audience participation show with all the TV monitors as the stage backdrop. I was at Mardi Gras 2004, and have submitted my own gallery (not yet posted?) but I did not find this show, and would like to see it in 2005 if anyone will share its location with me. It appears photography/video was not being restricted. A bar I found called Fat Katz was doing a similar proomotion, but while I was there they were told to shut it down by agents from Alcohol Tobacco and Fire Arms. They did continue, but with a much tamer self-censored presentation. It was still a nice place to hang out during the frequent rainy days. But the samples from Grand Hunter look to be much more fun and liberated.

Why, it's Club Utopia of course! You can buy great videos/DVDs shot there at:

Cocco's Shopping Link

I don't know what is happening currently but someone said no more video was being shot.

-Nomad

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: