Re: Erections

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Southern Exposure on September 01, 2004 at 12:14:35:

In Reply to: Re: Erections posted by helen on August 31, 2004 at 19:17:07:

True, it's only natural to expect those raised in sexually repressed societies to be fascinated by public nudity. I can understand women being intimidated by this attention; being nude in public might be viewed as a very 'vulnerable' situation in the face of droves of fully clothed male gawkers (especially when the tour guide from the bus gathers them around for a discussion of the exhibit... ;-)

Once you get to the point of just not caring who looks at you, whether it's the strolling beach gawker, the (coccozella) photographer up on the bluffs, or the guy laying next to you with an erection, you will have a much better time on the beach. It's not just a female issue either, I've had plenty of advances from gay men on the beach, drawback of going as a solo straight guy (unfortunately the missus is not nearly as keen a nude beacher as I am, so I do a decent amount of my nude beaching alone or occasionally with a friend). I suppose being comfortable with an erection on the beach is just an extension of this attitude (as long as you don't come across someone like Andrew, posting above!).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: