Re: How do you meet women in nudism?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Unknown on March 13, 2006 at 05:31:15:

In Reply to: Re: How do you meet women in nudism? posted by Brad on March 11, 2006 at 02:02:07:

Such comments make me laugh. But as I can see you are talking about american nude beaches, it is understandable. Thanks God, we are more civilised in Europe. Here in Europe, the women doesnt put those barriers. Only americans do that.

: I've met a very attractive woman at a nude beach, and we ended up having a relationship. But, here's the issues you're up against:

: First, when at a nude beach, the barriers women normally have are five times taller. They have a bunch of weird horny guys always hovering around them like flies, so they are very defensive. You're better off at a textile beach or elsewhere and meeting her there, then, seeing if she's into it.

: But if you are at a nude beach, women have told me that if you approach when you're both nude or either of you are nude, it's tougher. After she has put her clothes on and is leaving, and/or, if you wrap a towel around yourself before you say hello, it sort of shows your intentions aren't all about getting "nekkid" with her.

: Also, there's usually a community group that hangs together. Just be cool, and make friends with the guys rather than focus on the women regulars. After a while, you begin to become part of the scene, then you can slowly start to meet the women.

: But unless you're Brad Pitt, walking up to a naked woman and trying to start a conversation with her will usually result in your being ignored by her until you leave.

:
: : Im a 30yr old male and would like to no where the best place is to meet a female who is also into nudism?.Im going to Florida in August I hear Houlover has a really good social scene?.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: