Re: Erections

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by helen on August 31, 2004 at 19:17:07:

In Reply to: Re: Erections posted by Southern Exposure on August 27, 2004 at 23:54:52:

Thanks for that reply. Itís certainly reassuring to hear that you do have a wide range of beaches in California, and plenty with - so it seems - an uninhibited use. Anywhere in the UK it is rare for people of University age to practise naturism, so maybe you have one up on us there. We are also lacking in hot springs - a bonus for us when we go abroad. Like you, we generally donít give any thought to whoís looking at us.

The comment on latinos on beaches is a common phenomenon in many parts of the world. Goa in India is a popular beach destination from Britain; topless is illegal but widely practised and micro thongs the standard beachwear. On weekends there are organised coach trips from Mumbai (300 miles away) simply to enable Indian men to view the girls on the beaches, so Sundayís are completely different to other days, with all these clothed Indians wandering around, which is offputting to many. This is in no way a complaint against Indians as individuals; we fully understand the restrictions imposed on them - if I lived in a culture where I could never see men other than fully clothed, and then many foreign men come and wear just G-strings, then I know what I would be doing.

helen and mark

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: