Thoughts on SB Beaches

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on August 30, 2004 at 18:03:54:

In Reply to: Santa Barbara beaches on week days posted by beachycpl on August 28, 2004 at 23:38:19:

With a deep sigh........I must admit I missed the good ole days. Summerland would frequently witness gorgeous ladies (often 8 to 9 on a rating scale) on weekdays. Quiet, and never raided.

I have passed by Summerland a few times earlier this year on my way up the coast and have witnessed the Sheriff's Dept. squard cars on the bluff overlooking Summerland. Nudity at Rincon is virtually non-existent. Tactics cops now use are plain clothes. I even heard that in one raid at Summerland, cops came in via jet skis...probably a loan cop that had a personal one wanting to play at work.

More Mesa to my knowledge has been much less risky for raids, in part due to the long climb down to the beach. However, other posts in here indicate that raids are beginning to pick up again.

Gaviotta, is about 30 minutes north of Santa Barbara, but is really a small stretch of beach that you will never find more than a dozen or so nudies, even on a sunny day.

Dr. So Cal points out that one of the problems during the summer is the fog that frequensts these beaches. Sometimes it burns off in the morning, sometimes it is cold, foggy and misty all day. The key here is to check the weather and look for high pressure build-up inland, which will usually force back the marine layer to allow sunshine. This happens more in March through April, and September and October than in the summer months.

In all, I think if you live in the vicinity of Santa Barbara County, say, in Ventura or north/west LA County, sure, the trips to Santa Barbara beaches are worth it, you may get it on a great day, and if not, get you mind focused on having a great day at a beautiful beach even without the nudies (life could be worse).

However, if you live in central/southern LA, Riverside, Orange or San Diego counties, you'll enjoy San Onofre or Blacks better.

: Just wondering how populated the nudes beaches are this time of year during the week. My wife and I are planning a trip to one this coming week and we like a bit of seclusion. The resaon for that is that we sometimes become uninhibited and don't want to offend anyone. Anyone have any suggestions?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: