Re: Santa Barbara beaches on week days

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by MoreMesa on August 30, 2004 at 17:50:09:

In Reply to: Santa Barbara beaches on week days posted by beachycpl on August 28, 2004 at 23:38:19:

: Just wondering how populated the nudes beaches are this time of year during the week. My wife and I are planning a trip to one this coming week and we like a bit of seclusion. The resaon for that is that we sometimes become uninhibited and don't want to offend anyone. Anyone have any suggestions?

As a SB resident and a user of More Mesa during the week, I would like to respectfully to ask you folks to take your sexual antics elsewhere. If it is not already obvious to you, clothing optional beaches enjoy a tenous status in SB county. Summerland and Bates are now gone. Mostly this is due to the pervs congregating above the beaches. More Mesa is pretty much free of this activity because of the long walk.

So come and enjoy the clothes free beach that More Mesa is, but kindly don't have sex on the beach. You could easily ruin a wonderful clothing optional beach. Is the experience that important to you that you would risk the enjoyment of the beach for the rest of us?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: