Re: Problem with generalization

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Southern Exposure on August 28, 2004 at 23:44:01:

In Reply to: Problem with generalization posted by Brad on August 27, 2004 at 17:54:27:

Howdy Brad,

I certainly recognise that there is not going to be one answer to this question, people are all still individuals, and basically amount to the sum total of all their past experiences, beliefs, upbringing, etc. I'm actually just as curious to hear constructive feedback from any women who clearly do not like being looked at while on a nude beach. I suppose I find it difficult to understand that people would go to a beach, nude or textile, and not expect that people are going to look at them!

I guess I posted the question because I had never heard first-hand accounts from women who enjoy a little exhibitionism at nude beaches, when I've clearly experienced it! Like your examples attest to Brad, nude beaches for many people represent a safe public forum in which inhibitions can be set aside for a little while, and certain curiosities can be explored. For others, a little sun and breeze on their bodies will suffice, without the attention of their neighbours.

PS - are you the same Brad with galleries from the Santa Barbara area? Really takes me back to visits to More Mesa in my UCSB days...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: