Re: Any other pics of NY convention protests

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Fingers on August 28, 2004 at 05:33:39:

In Reply to: Re: Any other pics of NY convention protests posted by no one on August 28, 2004 at 02:56:39:

1 - I agree, Rave-On, you do find the BEST photos.

2 - I've kept my eye on Peta a little too. There was a San Francisco protest a few months back they claimed would be nude. I could not work it into my schedule, but if anyone else spots one coming up, please do give us a heads up!

Fingers

: I never heard about that protest at all, and i have been watching coverage of the republican convention, and its protests too. Maybe the media fears covering nude protests because it would encourage other groups to get their cause noticed just by going naked. Naked protesters get attention, its a pretty effective tool.
: It would be nice if the people on this board knew about stuff like this before it happened, so we could have whole galleries of pics of these things. I have joined a few PETA groups on yahoo, just to sort of keep my ear to the ground. I have never seen any nudity at anti war or anti globalization rallies, but who knows what the future will bring? I wouldnt want to get arrested nude myself...
: BTW rave on you are the king of finding these pics on the internet, i cant seem to find anything online, how do you do it?

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: