Re: Turning the tables - Female exhibitionism?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by hgbh on August 27, 2004 at 19:20:24:

In Reply to: Re: Turning the tables - Female exhibitionism? posted by alatlanta on August 27, 2004 at 09:30:34:

: My experience is that there are lots of gals who will reposition themselves for a better look from us guys and know exactly what they are doing and the effect is is having on us. I love it. I see as many open legs as not. Knees apart and a smile is a very apparent display that they are turned on, getting turned on, or would like to be turned on, etc. Also, it is a lot easier for the ladies to masturbate on the beach, discretely, than for the guys, and that is not uncommon at Haulover, where I frequently attend. Bottom line, we all enjoy a stimulation, whether men or women.
: Recently I was a Haulover, sort of close to a couple and one of their mothers. They were fun to watch as the mother only went topless, but she did a lot of glancing at me, and that made me hard as a rock for about an hour. When they packed to leave, the guy asked if he could take a picture of me with the mother, that she really enjoyed looking at me, wanted a picture but was too shy to ask herself. I was glad to say yes. The first picture was just the two of us, me a little turned toward her with the boner clearly touching her leg and pointing straight out, which she loved. To my surprise, for the second picture, she grabbed it just before the camera clicked. The three then thanked me and left. What a memory!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: