Re: Erections

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by helen on August 27, 2004 at 17:52:37:

In Reply to: Re: Erections posted by Paul on August 27, 2004 at 01:32:33:

I see what you mean now, but it is not a problem as we rarely go to official or mainstream naturist beaches. If we did then we would be more restrained. In much of Spain and Greece, and some parts of France, there are numerous informal beaches for going nude. We much prefer these as there are more casual, we feel we don’t need to stick to ‘rules’, and they generally attract a more interesting type of nudist - generally younger, more attractive, less inhibited, and usually a higher proportion of females. Some of these beaches are well known, others are always deserted, and even if we do not know of one in an area it is rarely a problem finding somewhere to strip off. The same applies in the UK, although we go to beaches far less here (appalling weather this Summer). Such beaches usually involve a moderate walk to get to, and are often somewhat out of the way, for example beneath a cliff, so they will not be patrolled by police - they cannot keep track of thousands of miles of coastline in Europe! We have never been to any beach in the US, but would expect it to be similar there, but maybe not judging from the comments on this forum. What we do on a beach, and how far we go with it, depends on the individual beach, where it is, how remote it is, and obviously who else is there, so the same beach can be different from one day to another, (although on holiday we usually find that the same people will be there on several days). Maybe after several years we have simply developed an intuition for finding the right beaches, but overall in Europe we routinely get turned on by other nudists, and it is common for us to feel entirely comfortable with Mark displaying an erection and (as prompted by Southern Exposure) for me to open my legs wide, as well as varying degrees of sexual activity.

Leaves me wondering, what is it really like in America - I suspect we are better off being here?

love, helen

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: