Re: How do you meet women in nudism?

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Pipeline on March 05, 2006 at 01:32:27:

In Reply to: Re: How do you meet women in nudism? posted by Cosmo on February 27, 2006 at 21:02:28:

: The chances of you meeting a lady who is already into nudism is probably slim to none. However, I've introduced several free-thinking, open-minded ladies to it....and once they try it they're usually hooked. I wouldn't recommend taking a first-timer to a nude beach though.....you'll run the chance of them having a bad experience because of a gawker or some desperate asswipe jerk who puts his towel down about six inches away from your lady. Instead, I've always introduced ladies to nudism by first taking them to a nice family oriented nudist resort. Five minutes after you arrive she'll be nekkid & lovin it! Try it. Good luck!

Thank you for the reply people,I live in Byron Bay Australia and have met a few European girls at the nudist beach there but nothing longer lasting than there stay in Byron.Ill take your advice JDGleaton and do the conversion thing when I get to the states.Im sort of the closet nudist here in Australia fearing my mates will think im gay because of the large amount of gay men who go to the nudist beaches here.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: