Re: Erections on Nude Beaches

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Southern exposure on August 26, 2004 at 11:38:55:

In Reply to: Re: Erections on Nude Beaches posted by Heather on August 16, 2004 at 03:04:20:

Well now, there's been a lot of chatter about erections at beaches, and some great honest sentiment about just let em run their course. Clearly a lot of men (myself included) enjoy the latent exhibitionistic nature of nude beaches, and enjoy the excitement of having women casting a glance (or lingering gaze, perhaps) at their aroused or semi-aroused penises, and apparently some women (including a few who post here) like to have a look at an aroused penis at the beach as well.

However, let's turn the tables: what do women think about men catching a glance between their legs? Granted women's plumbing doesn't protrude like a man's, but an aroused vagina does show some outward evidence of arousal (swelling, protrusion of labia and clitoris, visible wetness), and clearly a lot of men love to catch a clear view as this website will attest to! In 10 years of nude beaching, I've encountered very few women who are comfortable laying out in mixed nude company with their knees far enough apart to have their vagina on clear display. However, the number of well groomed or totally shaved vaginas on nude beaches these days would suggest that at least some of these women are happy to have their vagina in clear view. Do the women posting to this site ever enjoy advertising their aroused state at a nude beach? Do you ever intentionally part your legs a tad when a good looking guy walks by to see if you can make him look? Have you ever gone as far as to reposition yourself at the beach to provide a view to a good looking neighbour? Would you be more inclined to do so in certain situations over others? I'd be interested to know if this is truly just a men's game, or if women enjoy a little genital exhibitionism as well...

(Might post this as a new string in case it gets lost in this heavily replied to topic; haven't come across any opinions on this particular twist anywhere).

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: