Re: Erections on Nude Beaches

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Monique on August 25, 2004 at 05:06:40:

In Reply to: Re: Erections on Nude Beaches posted by db on August 23, 2004 at 20:48:40:

: I've been going to nude beaches regularly for the last 10 years and it used to happen a lot when I first started going (to nude beaches) Usually I just lie on my stomach, however, once I was sitting in my beach chair when 2 really cute college type chicks walked by, bam, instant hard-on. I didn;t want to leap out of the chair onto the blanket, so I kind of just positioned it in between my thighs - so I'm sort of squriming a bit, and to my sheer delight i notice to my left a pretty mid-40's woman on her stomach looking directly at my boner and smiling. I gave her a kind of sheepish "what are you gonna do" grin back and she just kind of giggled and nodded. Trust me it was a hot moment. Another time I was lying next to a couple of attractive women my age (late 20's) that I had chatted with before, kind of regulars, and one of them commented that they didn't understand why my dick could not be hard when surrounded by naked women; well, as soon as she said that I felt the blood rush to my groin and next thing I knew I had a full, rock hard, tilt to the left throbbing boner, but instead of trying to hide it or turn over I just sat there - their reaction was awesome, they pointed, and one even gave a little clap and said now thats more like it! So the point is, as long as your not waving it in some unwilling women's face, I'd say there is nothing wrong with gwetting a boner at a nude beach.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: