Re: Alpine Vacations

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Greta on February 24, 2006 at 15:16:04:

In Reply to: Re: Sex Vacations posted by Gerhart on February 22, 2006 at 15:26:45:

I agree with Gerhard that there are many fanstastic resorts in the Alps that have clothing oprional facilities. They are wonderful year round.
In the winter the Austrain Alps are wonderful. Most of the resorts have co-ed nude saunas where you can warm up after a day on the slopes. It is great baking in the sauna apres-ski and then going out for the fanstastic night life.
The Alps also are wonderful in the summer. At one resort near Munich, I would wake up in the morning and put on my robe and go outside to tan on a chaise lounge. I would remove my robe and put on lotion while the waiter delivered breakfast. What a great way to start your day. The resort had large sauna areas and a masseur really gave me wonderful deep massages for a week.
Some nights I went in Munich for the fabulous night life and it always is easy to find companions for the evening. Everyone was so charming and almost everyone spoke excellent English.
I also have written about the Riviera and there are so many places there as well.
On the other hand if you want to wild in the Caribbean places like Hedonism II are the way to go.
Many travel agents specialize in clothing optional vacations and they can be found through google. More adventuresome holidays are harder to find but searching on the net helps.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: