Re: Erections on Nude Beaches

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Nice Guy on August 21, 2004 at 12:04:41:

In Reply to: Re: Erections on Nude Beaches posted by helen on August 20, 2004 at 16:58:29:

: I agree with Heather and Simon on this one. There is nothing wrong with getting erections on a beach and certainly nothing abnormal about you. It commonly happens with men who are new to nudist beaches, and when you have become a regular it is likely to be less common - but again it is something positive if it does continue. Mark (my husband) still gets hard depending on who else is around, or on what I am doing, and does not hide it. And - as Heather says - there is nothing visually obvious about how turned on I may be. Remember that the real problem with many men is that they cannot get it up, so make the most of yours and enjoy it. The fact that girls also can like looking at others on beaches seems to be ignored, but I, at least, would rather you did not spend the day on your stomach.

: love, helen

I appreciate the nice comments in your reply. Being new to experiencing clothing optional beaches, I was unsure of how an erection would be viewed... I was thinking, is there something wrong with me? I did not see any others the day I went so lots of things go through your head & the automatic thing is to turn on your stomach & hide! I think that possibly because an erection in society is still considered to be taboo in public. I will take your advice & not be embarrassed about walking around on Wreck Beach at full mast ! Where are you two from by the way? Maybe I'll see you on the beach sometime :D

Thanks again, Brad!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: