Re: Jacob Riis Park, NY info needed

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by SL on August 16, 2004 at 04:39:12:

In Reply to: Re: Jacob Riis Park, NY info needed posted by Happy Nudist on August 10, 2004 at 05:14:53:

There is a small (really small) section of the Jacob Riis Park Beach that is known for topless females (everytime I wen, there were topless lesbians, some of my straight friends didn't mind showing some breasts).

I would not recommend going nude, accept for the ocean. There, frequently you will find patches of people (friends, I assume) with strange thigns on their necks... ohh yes, that's their shorts/thongs/underwear... and then they dive bottoms-up... some real light, some real dark, some light with dark centers...

The beach is generally very gay-friendly, frequent in cruising, walking-by, bumping-in... and random conversations... also, plenty of chatting in the water... with lonely men... super-divers... pretenders... etc.

By living not too far from the beach I must have gone 5 or 6 times this season... it's worth it. Surprisingly, the water has been not so bad, unlike last year. FOr transit connection: "A" Train to Broad Channel, then Shuttle Train to Rockaway Park, then bus Q22 straight all the way to the end. The gay section is right behind the bus-stop (by that old, brown abandoned building... next to a tall net dividing Riis Beach and the residential sections)
Enjoy. SL. P.S.: There will be a big Birthday Bash for one of known guys out there... on Sunday, August 23 2004. Plenty of boys.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: