Re: Review of Key West

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by Brad on August 10, 2004 at 22:12:45:

In Reply to: Re: Review of Key West posted by barmonkey on August 06, 2004 at 19:09:23:

This place sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. Do they have rules posted about nudity like they do at nudie resorts (ergo, not touching, no display of arousal, etc.)>?

: The reason that there seems to be nobody there might be because the camera is not pointing to the area of the pier where people hangout. If you were to pan the camera to the left, you would see the large deck area, then even farther left to get to the pool. Right behind the camera is the bar. I stayed there a couple years ago, and there was usually quite a few people there.

: Kevin's review of The Garden of Eden was dead on! That place is great! The first night my wife and I went there, the place was packed, but no one was naked. My wife suggested that maybe someone just needs to go first to get things started. So I went first. I was the only naked person in that crowded bar for about a half hour. Then people started loosening up and clothes were coming off. The very next night we went back a little earlier in the evening. It wasn't as crowded, but everyone was already naked. It was great fun!

:
: : Many, many thanks for the report. I was most interested in your report on Atlantic Shores. They have a live webcam operating 24/7 by the pier. Up until last summer, it was VERY entertaining to watch -- all the naked men and topless women mingling among the clothed folks. The images weren't perfect, and the camera went down from time to time from web traffic overload, but when it was working it was fun to watch.

: : During the winter they replaced their webcam with a new one capable of handling all the traffic. However, there's hardly anyone there! Do they have a thousand warning signs posted so that people are intimidated about appearing on camera?

: : Anything you can report about the webcam at Atlantic Shores would be appreciated.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: