Re: Problem at the 5i website.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by P. Dust on February 01, 2006 at 09:50:42:

In Reply to: Problem at the 5i website. posted by Seahawk on February 01, 2006 at 07:49:50:

Hi Seahawk,

I've read some of the posts there and Topaz is correct when he suggests that EVERYONE should completely ignore it. That includes starting new threads to discuss him, as difficult as that may be, of course. All trolls eventually give up but not when people continue to argue with them.

Such is life on the web, unfortunately.

: Cocco & Pixie,

: There's a serious issue developing over at the 5i forum. A new "member" is pissing off a lot of people with his political ideology and rants. We've went thru this before, but that forum is on lifesupport right now: We don't need people leaving because of some guys' "anti-Everything but America" views. Apparently he doesn't understand that a significant number of contributors are non-American and he's really pissing them off. Hell, I bet he doesn't even know you guys are Canadian.

: Anyway, I don't want to see that place lose anymore members thanks to some guy who's only been around a week. Please, PLEASE, take a look and do something.

: Thanks,

: Seahawk

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: