Re: Visiting Cypress Cove Nudist Resort next week, seeking companion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NudistEric on February 01, 2006 at 07:35:13:

In Reply to: Visiting Cypress Cove Nudist Resort next week, seeking companion posted by An0nym0us on February 01, 2006 at 06:37:16:

I'll try to make it a tad more clear since you're a little slow picking it up. My original post said I was looking for a companion for the day to a Nudist resort.

Your response (below) ASSUMES that since I'm looking for a companion and am going to be nude, that I am looking for a woman. You then assume that I am "looking for women that want a free massage or whatever. LMFAO"

YOU are the one that is assuming that it's all about sex. It's not. You automatically assume that someone couldn't look for a friend for a day of nudist recreation unless there is some sort of sex involved.

Too bad for you. I have been an active nudist (member of AANR) for 14 years now and I can tell you that not everyone thinks like you. (Thank God).

Done talking to you.

: well perhaps you are a bit new to this board, not that long ago someone was offering something free for women in the new york area, that was I think a joke and so was your post. i didnt say you were looking to get laid. I am not
sure what you mean by,"Just because you think that everything is about sex doesn't mean that other people do." well W/E!

:
: : : NudistEric:
: : : looking for a date, and looking for women that perhaps want a [free] massage or whatever. this is a joke..right??
: : : LMFAO

: : : : Title pretty much says it all. {ya, it sure does!!!!!}

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: