Visiting Cypress Cove Nudist Resort next week, seeking companion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by An0nym0us on February 01, 2006 at 06:37:16:

In Reply to: Re: Visiting Cypress Cove Nudist Resort next week, seeking companion posted by NudistEric on January 31, 2006 at 23:35:17:

well perhaps you are a bit new to this board, not that long ago someone was offering something free for women in the new york area, that was I think a joke and so was your post. i didnt say you were looking to get laid. I am not sure what you mean by,"Just because you think that everything is about sex doesn't mean that other people do." well W/E!

: Actually, it's not a joke. It clearly says I'm looking for a companion for the day, just someone to hang out with and talk to.

: It doesn't say "HOT LADY" or "MASSAGE" or anything of the sort. It says COMPANION, because it can be either a woman OR a man. I'm not looking to get laid, I'm looking for friendly conversation for someone that is a nudist that shares the same interests.

:
: Just because you think that everything is about sex doesn't mean that other people do.

:
: Go back to the gutter.

: : NudistEric:
: : looking for a date, and looking for women that perhaps want a [free] massage or whatever. this is a joke..right??
: : LMFAO

: : : Title pretty much says it all. {ya, it sure does!!!!!}

: : : I am going to be in town (Orlando) next week and I have a free to day to kill. I thought I'd go to Cypress Cove nudist resort, south of Orlando. I am looking for a companion to accompany me for the day. Lunch, Dinner on me, just looking for someone to enjoy the sun and nude fun with.

: : : I'm just an average guy. 36, 5'8 200lbs. Very easy going, not pushy or rude. I enjoy nudism, computers, movies...etc.

: : : Thanks for looking!

: : : Email me if interested

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: