Re: Visiting Cypress Cove Nudist Resort next week, seeking companion

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Coccozella's Message Board ] [ FAQ ]

Posted by NudistEric on January 31, 2006 at 23:35:17:

In Reply to: Visiting Cypress Cove Nudist Resort next week, seeking companion posted by An0nym0us on January 31, 2006 at 19:22:08:

Actually, it's not a joke. It clearly says I'm looking for a companion for the day, just someone to hang out with and talk to.

It doesn't say "HOT LADY" or "MASSAGE" or anything of the sort. It says COMPANION, because it can be either a woman OR a man. I'm not looking to get laid, I'm looking for friendly conversation for someone that is a nudist that shares the same interests.

Just because you think that everything is about sex doesn't mean that other people do.

Go back to the gutter.

: NudistEric:
: looking for a date, and looking for women that perhaps want a [free] massage or whatever. this is a joke..right??
: LMFAO

: : Title pretty much says it all. {ya, it sure does!!!!!}

: : I am going to be in town (Orlando) next week and I have a free to day to kill. I thought I'd go to Cypress Cove nudist resort, south of Orlando. I am looking for a companion to accompany me for the day. Lunch, Dinner on me, just looking for someone to enjoy the sun and nude fun with.

: : I'm just an average guy. 36, 5'8 200lbs. Very easy going, not pushy or rude. I enjoy nudism, computers, movies...etc.

: : Thanks for looking!

: : Email me if interested

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Password :

(type this password into the password box)
Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL: